A dignified dwelling that has stood the test of time since the 1920's and this is exactly what Alicetown is renowned for... its beautiful period weatherboard homes and this is no exception.
Welcome into a mellow setting of polished flooring to an original timber panelled entranceway and majestic floor to ceiling doors from a bygone era that separate the living room from formal dining.
Generous size kitchen with informal dining, upgraded bathroom and quality carpets in all three bedrooms completes the picture of a home that is warm and inviting.
Come and be charmed... I know I was and you will be too!
* Tender closes 6th September @ 4pm (if not sold prior)
* Builder's Report available
* Rateable Value $540,000 (2016)
* Dwelling 120m2 (more or less)
* Land 506m2 (more or less)
* Rates $3,420.06